When you sign up for an OTCU Visa Platinum Card you'll be rewarded with no annual fee and a great low interest rate that won't go up when the prime rate changes.
All of our cards feature:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- Credit lines up to $20k
- A great low rate that won't change when the prime rate goes up
- Same low interest rate on both purchases and cash advances
- 25-day interest grace period on purchases
- Easy cash advances for only $5 each
- No minimum finance charge
- Payments as low as $25, or 2% of the outstanding balance
- 100% fraud protection, emergency card replacement, auto rental collision damage waiver, and zero liability
- Cards are valid worldwide
- Non-variable interest rates from 8.95% APR to 17.95% APR, depending on card type and credit score
- 24/7 online access with EZCardInfo.com
- Personal service from people you know
OTCU Offers 4 great options to choose from:
Re-establishing your credit?
Had problems with credit in the past? Trying to establish or re-establish your credit? This convenient card can help you to rebuild your credit. Great low rate of 15.95% APR. You determine your credit limit, based on matching secured deposit.
Are you a student, age 21 or younger?
Student or Starter Card
Are you a student, or age 21 or younger? We can help you gain experience handling credit in a secure and responsible way while enjoying the convenience that comes from carrying your own credit card from OTCU. This is one of the best ways that you can start to build your credit. We offer one low rate of 9.95% APR. Parent or Guardian required to co-sign. Start out with this card, then build your credit and move up to a MyRewards or MyRate card after age 21
If you need cash in a hurry, remember you can use your VISA Platinum card to get cash advances at most ATMs or financial institutions displaying the VISA logo. A $5 fee applies.
There is no fee to transfer a balance from another card to your low rate OTCU VISA Platinum card. Click here for a Balance Transfer Form. Complete this form and return it to OTCU.
Seven Payment Options:
- Pay in person at OTCU
- Make your payment at EZCardInfo.com
- Schedule a payment using BillPayer
- Set up an Auto Funds Transfer payment from your checking or savings account
- By phone (transfer from your OTCU account): (920) 233-2611; Mon - Thurs, 9 am -5 pm, Friday 7 am - 6 pm
- By mail to: VISA PO Box 4521, Carol Stream, IL 601-4521
- Payroll - automated distribution from your direct deposit
If your card is lost or stolen, please call the applicable number below IMMEDIATELY.
For lost/stolen debit cards: (800) 523-4175
For lost/stolen credit cards: (727) 570-4881
Then call OTCU at (920) 233-2611 during regular business hours to order a replacement card. Do NOT wait until the next day or after the weekend to contact OTCU. Lost or stolen cards need to be reported just as soon as you are aware that the card is missing.
By reporting it immediately, a block will be placed on your card, stopping further transactions. If you report your missing card after business hours, we will contact you during office hours to go over recent transactions directly with you. OTCU will order a new card for you, and we can assist you with filing a transaction dispute, if necessary.