Simplify Your Busy Lifestyle.
An easier way to pay. Use your OTCU debit card for everyday purchases to buy gas, groceries, or gifts. Just present your debit card at the time of purchase, and the amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
ATM/Debit Card Advantages:
- Use your OTCU debit card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- 24 hour access to your account 365 days a year
- Access your money at any time at an ATM or ask for cash back when making a purchase at a merchant
- Transfer funds between your savings and checking account at an ATM
- Maximum cash withdrawal up to $300 per day
- Purchases up to $1,500 per day
- Bring multiple payment forms in case your card doesn't work, cards aren't accepted, or it is lost/stolen, or compromised. You don't want your vacation interrupted by money problems. Consider bringing:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Pre-Paid Travel Card -since the money is not linked to your bank account and has a limited balance (which limits your exposure)
- Monitor your account while you are gone. Watch for any suspicious transactions. Respond to calls from our fraud department promptly.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Card:
- Do NOT wait to contact OTCU the next day, or after the weekend. Lost or stolen cards need to be reported just as soon as you are aware that the card is missing.
- By reporting this, a block will be placed on your card, stopping further transactions.
- If you report your missing card after business hours, we will contact you during office hours to go over recent transactions directly with you.
- OTCU will order a new card for you, and we can assist you with filing a transaction dispute, if necessary.
- First call 1-800-523-4175, then call OTCU at 920-233-2611 to let us know so that we can assist you with getting a new card issued.
You may choose to activate this security feature before you make an online purchase, or else you can wait until you make a purchase at an online merchant displaying the Verified by VISA logo. You'll be prompted to activate the feature at that time.
Once your card is registered, your card number will be recognized whenever you make a purchase at participating online stores. Each time that you use your VISA debit card, you will be asked to enter your password. Your identity will then be verified, and the transaction will be completed.
You can also get cash back on most purchases using your debit card. Many retailers will allow you to take up to $100 per transaction. This is a great way to avoid ATM fees and convenient too since it saves you a trip to the ATM!
An ATM surcharge is a fee some ATM owners charge to cardholders of other financial institutions. The decision to surcharge cardholders is an individual decision of each financial institution. This fee will be waived for all ATMs with the Alliance One logo. However, network surcharges (i.e. STAR, Jeanie, Cirrus, NYCE, Plus, etc.) will still apply when using an out-of-network ATM. Look at your debit card for applicable network compatibility. OTCU "foreign" transaction fees also still apply. A "foreign" transaction is any ATM transaction at an ATM not owned by us. OTCU gives you 2 free "foreign" ATM transactions per month. After that a fee will apply. Please see our fee schedule for details.
For your convenience, Oshkosh Truck Credit Union offers Free Notary Services to our members. No need to call ahead or make an appointment. Simply bring your photo ID and document that you need notarized. Do not sign any documents until you are in front of the notary.
OTCU sells money orders and teller's checks. Money orders can be purchased for amounts up to $1,000.00. Teller's checks can be purchased for amounts up to the available balance in your account.
- $1.00 fee per money order
- $1.00 fee per teller check - no fee for teller check if payable to you (account owner, joint owner)
If your card is lost or stolen, please call the applicable number below IMMEDIATELY.
For lost/stolen debit cards: (800) 523-4175
For lost/stolen credit cards: (727) 570-4881
Then call OTCU at (920) 233-2611 during regular business hours to order a replacement card. Do NOT wait until the next day or after the weekend to contact OTCU. Lost or stolen cards need to be reported just as soon as you are aware that the card is missing.
By reporting it immediately, a block will be placed on your card, stopping further transactions. If you report your missing card after business hours, we will contact you during office hours to go over recent transactions directly with you. OTCU will order a new card for you, and we can assist you with filing a transaction dispute, if necessary.