OTCU is a non-profit organization owned and operated by its members. The birth of the Credit Union began in 1952 when a few of the office and shop personnel met to discuss the formation of a credit union to serve the employees of Oshkosh Motor Truck Company, now known as Oshkosh Corporation.
The credit union office was located inside of Oshkosh Motor Truck for 21 years before moving to it's own separate building on Main Street in 1973. The credit union soon outgrew that location and five years later moved to the corner of 19th & Oregon Streets where we remained for 26 years. Finally in November of 2004 the credit union built a new building located at 28th & Oregon Streets. This location, right in the middle of multiple Oshkosh Corp facilities, allowed us to better serve our members with a modern building and conveniences not possible in the old building.
We are proud to have served these employees and their family members for over 60 years and we look forward to serving you too.
As a member of Oshkosh Truck Credit Union, you will never feel like just a number. I personally invite you to call or stop by and learn how you can become a credit union member.
Sara Steichen, President & CEO
Oshkosh Truck Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned organization dedicated to providing its members financial products and services in a personal and professional manner, making loans at competitive rates, encouraging regular savings, and maintaining the Credit Union's long-term financial stability.
Our Field of Membership is open to the following:
- Employees and retirees of Oshkosh Corporation (FKA Oshkosh Truck Corporation);
- Employees and retirees of subsidiary corporations controlled by Oshkosh Corporation;
- Employees and retirees of any business located in Winnebago County WI which have expressed interest in Oshkosh Truck Credit Union, and which have been approved as a Select Employee Group by the board of directors of Oshkosh Truck Credit Union.
- Immediate family members of the above employees
- Immediate family members of existing members
- Anyone who has ever been a member of OTCU, even if they have since left the credit union, as long as they were a member in good standing at the time they left
Not sure if you qualify? Give us a call or stop in to ask.
Routing Transit Number: 275981093
A Routing Transit Number (RTN) is a nine digit number used to identify a financial institution in a transaction. Most common types of transactions are direct deposit, automatic payments and wire transfers.
A Routing Transit Number (RTN) can also be found on the bottom of negotiable instruments, such as checks, identifying the financial institution on which it was drawn.
New Year’s Day
Presidents’ Day – Staff Training
Columbus Day – Staff Training
Day After Thanksgiving Day
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day